Post Page Advertisement [Top]

What is your hair type?
During my journey of natural hair and still learning, I was curious to learn about hair types.

I hear everyone talking about it, what is the biggie? After researching this on Naturallycurly.com, it educated me on the different hair types, and allows you to locate what hair type is.

If you wanted to go one step further, why not se what density your hair falls under? Learn about your hair density and much more!

Check out your curl pattern


I have learnt that for those who is new to natural hair, you would want to know more about your hair, you would not put anything in your hair, without what it is all about, research, research is what will provide you with the tools and gear you up to take that leap forward in your hair journey.

My hair type is a 3c, 4a I have low porosity hair, and my hair density is medium.

Check out this link below, happy learning!

http://www.naturallycurly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib