Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hey curlies,
I am here to provide you with my hair regime process. I hope you enjoy this blog page.

Wash day for me falls on a Saturday and usually after my early morning workout.

Pre poo stage
I Start my process by applying coconut oil to my dry hair, I section into four then apply the oil to hair.  I place a plastic bag over my head for 15 mins, to allow the oil to penetrate.
Penetrates the cuticle
Locks in moisture
Provides shine
Softens the hair
Rinse Stage

After the 15 min wait, I rinse out the oil not completely, as I want the remainder to stay for my co-wash step. This will help to keep my hair really moist and soft which is what I aim to provide for my hair.

Co Washing

I co wash weekly and clarify my hair monthly. I use Dark & Lovely anti shrinkage conditioner to co wash my hair, I then 're apply the conditioner and the Curlific texture treatment into my hair ready for the deep condition steam.

Improves elasticity
Repairs damaged curla, coils and waves


Deep conditioning

I like to deep condition my hair weekly, I sit under my hair steamer for 20 mins, rinse my hair, finger detangle my hair , then my hair is ready for the L.O.C method.

I alternate my deep condition routine. One week I will do a condition treatment, then the other week a protein treatment.

Detangling

I like to detangle using my fingers, I find this method most effective and beneficial to my strands. It provides less breakage and split ends. When using your fingers, you are control of your knots in your hair and able to detangle them without pulling them.



Finger detangling helps to retain more length due to a much gentler manipulation to your strands. I ensure I finger detangle well.

Styling

I like to do simple styles and so I just two strand twist my hair, pin the twist up to help stretch the hair, then I allow my hair to air dry for the rest of the day.




* Pre poo
* Shampoo or Co wash
* Condition or Deep Condition
* Detangle
* L.O.C Method
* Twist
*Add moisture
* Apply oil to scalp
* Set a style of your choice

You can oil your scalp each night I message this to help with stimulation.

I hope this has inspired you and thanks you for reading my page. Please leave a comment.
What is your hair regimen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib