Post Page Advertisement [Top]


@Natures Natural Hair
So I have always been curious in trying out, this concealer by Mac.  I don't know why I did not venture out to purchase this product a while ago.  When ordering this online, I was under the illusion that this was going to be a big item.  When the packaging came, it was a small and cute pot, I had to laugh at the size of it though!

Concealers are everything to me and to others, especially when it does such wonders, in covering up blemishes, scars, dark circles, or any other problems you may have on your face, that needs addressing.  It is the "Thing" the most essential item, to be carry around with you, in case of emergencies!


@Natures Natural Hair

Due to its cute miniature size, my 3 year old thinks it is her toy, and tells me, it is hers! Of course with a little struggle to get my product back from her, it really does amaze me to what wonders this product can do. 

They say all good things comes in small packages! And that is the case with Mac Studio Finish Concealer.  This product is great, and one that gives you the most perfected, flawless complexion so far.

Lets talk about the packaging, it is very small and compact, which is handy to carry around in your bag, it comes in a circular case, it somewhat reminds me of the miniature eye shadow cases, where you just click and flick the lid open, in order to gain access to product.  I like the idea of using my fingers to apply product under my eyes and areas that needs concealing, and from the warmth of my fingers, it makes product easy to blend into your skin.  

 

This is my child that fights me for this beaut!









The best way to use this product is to use your fingertips to dab onto the areas that needs covering up, it spreads better due to the nice creamy consistency of this product.  The shade I use is NW45 which is a neutral warm tone, that works well for my skin tone.

It bends in really well with less hassle due to the cream formula, it last throughout the day and covers all areas applied.  I always like to set my concealers with a translucent power using a stippling brush by Technique, by using the stipple approach to set the powder in place,  it prevents the concealer from being removed or rubbed off.  

 Have you used this concealer before? What do you think of this product?

You can purchase these items by clicking on the images!

   Buy Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder Online at johnlewis.com 



FOLLOW
                                                                Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib