Post Page Advertisement [Top]




What's the hype?


The Coconut Oil Eco Styler Gel has been the talk since it came out along with the Eco Styler Castor Oil & Flaxseed Gel.  I've been longing to try out the Coconut Oil Gel just to see what the hype was about, there are so many different views and opinions on this product, I just had to try it out to see the results myself.


Concept Behind The Product


Ecoco is a Chicago-based brand Ecoco's idea is connecting beauty and the environment with a mission to unleash individual style through products that care for your hair and the environment.  The ingredients used in their products are naturally derived and harvested from all parts of the world, in order to create a personal style and to improve lifestyle.

They currently have 14 different products selling in our stores today click here to see the endless list of products and what each one can do for your hair.

What Makes This One Special


I am one to always check the label, especially when looking for ingredients that help with low porosity hair, it is key to learn what works and what will help to keep your hair moisturised for a much longer period.  The ingredients alone ticks all my boxes, this gel is made with 100% pure coconut oil it has hydrolyzed wheat protein and glycerin that have protein and humectant Ingredients in the gel. Coconut oil helps your scalp to naturally regulate its own system, the coconut oil helps to attract moisture to the scalp and holds it in.  With humectant ingredients in there, it will help to keep your hair moisturised for a long period of time, this gel is great for those that has low porosity hair.

When the gel dries it becomes weightless and it will leave your hair with a healthy shine and super hold.  This gel is for all hair types and you will get no flakes no tack or anti-itch.  This product gets deep into your hair's follicles and stimulates hair growth.  It promotes hair health and fights against dandruff.  It adds luster, shine and softness to your hair.

How I used It


I used this gel for my wash and go style that lasted me for four days, after that I put my hair up into a bun and spritz my hair with water to activate existing products in my hair, this will last me up to wash day and this way I will not experience much product build up because I have only used the gel in my hair in the first instance.



I was surprised how well moisturised and soft my hair was from using this gel, I did see the shine, no flakes but I did get some frizz.

After I washed, deep conditioned my hair, I used a t-shirt to blot out excess water before I applied the Eco Coconut Oil Gel.  I did not use any leave-in conditioner as I wanted to see the true results from just using this product alone.  The consistency was thick that once applied to hair it was difficult for me to smooth the product through my hair without having to put in additional work to get the product through each strand, but that is expected with thicker gels.  It did clump my curls together, my hair felt weighed down a bit but it really did define my curls nicely.  The smell is not overwhelming, it smells like coconut and that smell fades the next day, it does not linger.  As my hair began to dry, it started to harden in areas where it dried, I had to use my spritz bottle, that was made up of rosewater and glycerin to help get rid of the gel cast. My hair did not shrink, and my hair is notorious for shrinkage so I was well surprised!

This gel is great in helping to elongate your curls, your hair will feel soft and will be well moisturised all day long. This was proven on day two, three and four of my wash and go style, my hair was never dry and my wash and go's never last that long, two days max so I was super impressed, I did see some volume in my hair too!!

Thoughts


This gel gets an 8/10 it is worth buying it to try it out to see if you get the same results I did from using this gel.  These gel-like many others can be used to create a multitude of hair styles, the great benefit is the fact that it leaves your hair moist, you still can see curl definition and soft strands with no shrinkage.  Using this gel on its own and nothing else gave me great results,

Check out my video review below:


                                                                                           


                                                                       

Follow Us On:

1 comment:

  1. Are You looking for FUE hair transplant in Dubai, Abu dhabi or UAE. The hair transplant Center is one of the best hair restoration clinic, we provide hair
    Fue Hair Transplant In Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib