Post Page Advertisement [Top]



Happy Tuesday guys, I know its just the second day of the week but thank God you have lived to see it.  I don't know about you, but I am always on the hunt to find that one hand cream that I can say, yes, this is the one!  A really good hand cream needs to make my hand feel very moisturised, soft and not feeling greasy, I only need to use a small amount for it to be very effective, the smell needs to be minimal and paraben free would be great, do you think I am asking for much!


So today I will be reviewing one that I have been using for a week now and it is called " Sanderson Stapleton Park 1986 Hand Cream 100ml".  This product was made in England and it is one of their luxury hand creams designed by Sanderson.  It is designed to keep your hands in the best condition, keeping your hands moisturised with a soft touch.  This cream is formulated with all the goodness of soothing Kukui Nut Oil and Vitamin rich Moringa Oil for soft moisturised hands, and the plus side is its paraben free.


Kukui Nut OilKukui nut oil is beneficial to the skin, soothing and softening, it will not leave a greasy film. It has been used to treat wounds and burns, and some people feel it is beneficial for the symptoms of eczema and psoriasis. Kukui nut oil contains essential fatty acids (linoleic and linolenic).


Moringa Oil -  Help for dry skin, It softens dry skin and maintains moisture in the skin. It is good for conditioning dry, chapped lips. It’s beneficial to treat rough, dry skin conditions like dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis. Moringa oil is among the most wanted oils to produce skin care products and cosmetics, because of its various antioxidants and skin-rejuvenating qualities. These antioxidants do wonders for ageing and skins lacking nutrients.



With a great amount of oleic acid content of 72%, Moringa oil penetrates very deep into the skin, bringing the necessary nutrients to the skin and hair, helping it to retain moisture. Moringa oil can be used to increase the health and strength of the hair and scalp.



Info:  The fragrance is fresh raspberry and mandarin, with coriander and pepper, with added jasmine, ylang-ylang and rose with a touch of spices and sandalwood and iris base.

Oils:  This hand cream is enriched with glycerin and kukui nut oil, vitamin rich moringa oil for soft moisturised hands.

My Opinion:  When I look for a hand cream I pictured it to be a product that is thick in consistency, creamy to touch, very moisturising and has a luxurious feel about the product. I decided to try this product as it was recommended, when I applied this to my hands, that area of my skin felt smooth and very soft to touch, the formula is rich and creamy, once it makes contact with your skin it sinks really fast into your hands, your hands instantly feels silky soft and moisturised without that tacky greasy feeling.  It smells like a sweet scented perfume, it is a bit too much for me and will take the time to get used to it.

You only ever need to use a small amount for the product as it works well in keeping your hands moisturised and soft.







The packaging is very floral and compact with roses, a bit too much for my liking as I like minimal and simplistic designs, however, there is a little history behind this design concept.

The Inspiration:  This background design was created by Pat Etheridge, a Sanderson in-house studio designer since the mid-1960's.  This inspiring pattern encapsulates the characteristics of an English country house Chintz.



Theme: The papery pink rose petals mixed with mint and olive scents was greatly inspired by an English garden awash with colour ' April Sharman' a designer.

The hand cream comes in a plastic tube for an easy squeeze of the product, and it is affordable retailing at £8.00 for 100ml from John Lewis, for how good it kept my hands moisturised you cannot go wrong with the cream.  

I rate this cream an 8/10, I am not keen on the smell and the pattern is a bit over the top for my liking.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib