Post Page Advertisement [Top]


" Everyday is a fashion show, and the world is your runway" Define your own self of style and be yourself always!


While I have been away for the past two weeks, I have been thinking about my sense of style, and how to make my look minimal yet elegant and to look much better overall. Since then I have been formulating a capsule style of clothing items using this app called Polyvore, it is so helpful and has helped me in formulating pieces of clothing to wear each day of the week while on holiday so it saved me time in the morning of running around like a headless chicken in finding a style that looks good for that day, It helped in my packing for holiday also, so If you ever need some form of inspiration or help in compiling a capsule wardrobe, then this app is your best friend.

How many of you are familiar with a brand called Zaful? I have made recent purchases from this online store, and I do find this website affordable, they have some really great wearable pieces and I have had no problem in getting my items delivered to me.  Since I have ideas of what key pieces I want in my wardrobe, I decided to seek some nices pieces to purchase from zaful.  So brace your self-ladies as I am about to pave the streets of London with my key pieces.  




   Funny Graphic T-Shirt


   Circle Of The Triangle Multilayered Beads Necklace - Golden









Off-the-shoulder bodycon ruffle dressOff-the-shoulder bodycon ruffle dress
Go check them out Zaful http://www.zaful.com/?lkid=96640


I have a promotional code for you all here so do include this code in your checkout to benefit from great savings too Surprise code: ZFEN01

































*These items has been gifted to me but the views and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib