Post Page Advertisement [Top]


When it comes to looking after your skin, you should at least spend the same amount of time when putting on your make up to take care of your skin.  A good skin is a great canvas for you to apply makeup on and a look that will give you healthy looking skin, and a flawless look.  You need to feel great in the skin your in and it starts from using great products that are tailored to the needs of your skin.  A review has been done for you by Marissa Brown, she has provided you all with her experience in using this wonderful range.

YOUR GOOD SKIN

YourGoodSkinTM is a brand new skincare range developed by a team of leading dermatologists to restore your skin’s natural balance. Powered by a unique antioxidant complex of Green Tea and Vitamin C, it gently works to visibly improve the health of your skin in just 28 days of its natural cycle. And by health, we mean oiliness, dryness, texture, tone and radiance. Everyday concerns that can affect us all. YourGoodSkinTM then goes on to maintain this healthy appearance for the long term, so your skin keeps up as you move through life.

Click here for more about the brand 

THE REVIEW


Your Good Skin Balancing Skin Concentrate- Restore


I would say in the first three weeks that I was using it, it didn't seem like it was working but after a while, I saw my spots starting to disappear.




INFORMATION


Restore

For All Skin

Targets visible skin imbalance with our clinically proven Balancing Skin Concentrate. Designed to improve five key signs of healthy-looking skin; skin texture, skin tone evenness, moisture levels, oiliness & radiance.


Energizing Facial Srub-It


This product really did a good job it left my face feeling soft and leaves my skin looking and feeling smooth I would recommend this product.




INFORMATION

Scrubs

For a deeper cleanse that leaves skin feeling instantly soft and revitalised.


SPF 30 Anti-Oxidant Day Cream


This day cream left my face looking and feeling really moist and healthy feeling, when you apply the application to your face instantly you know that this cream will moisturise your skin as it is quite thick in consistency but melts away into your skin.





INFORMATION


Moisturisers

Support the healthy appearance of your skin with our day & night creams. Use after your Balancing Skin Concentrate to moisturise, protect & re-balance the skin.


Pro Vitamin Overnight Cream


I consider this night cream a good one as it protects my skin at night and in the morning my skin feels very nourished. It does a great job of rebalancing my skin and I use this every night and I get the same results each morning after using it.



INFORMATION

A lightweight night cream that nourishes & cares, rebalancing your skin while you sleep.

Pot Minimizing Tonic


This product is my favourite out of the ones that I have in my collection, after using this tonic my skin looks so healthy when I apply this on a cotton pad to my face I can feel it working its way into my skin, I would recommend this product to use.




INFORMATION

Toners

Pick one of our toners in the range to remove excess oil & impurities leaving skin looking healthier & clearer.



MY FULL RANGE






No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib